- Due to recent upgrades to the Government Electronic Payment system all users must ensure that a setting in their browser security (TLS version 1.2) is enabled in order to complete a payment. Please refer to browser specific documentation for details on how to enable TLS 1.2. The latest version of most web browsers have this setting enabled by default.
- For IE, version 8 and above support TLS 1.2, but it is turned off by default for 8, 9, 10.
- For Chrome, version 30 and above support TLS 1.2.
- For FireFox, version 24 and above support TLS 1.2, but it is turned off by default for 24, 25, 26.
- For Safari, version 7 and above support TLS 1.2.